TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Products will be dispatched, only on receipt of full payment.
- Delivery Period – Minimum 5 to 7 working days from the time of receipt of order and payment based on the availability of stocks.
- Free Delivery, within a radius of 5km, in case of the minimum purchase value of Rs. 5000 & above.
- Freight/ Delivery charges will be applicable based on the product purchased and bill value.
- Customer can choose to pick up the delivery from the Showroom / Godown within 3 to 5 working days of online purchase (depends on the availability of the product), depending on
the place of storage of the product.
- In the case of large products – Door delivery limited to road limits only, wherever the road is motorable.
Exchange & Return
- Items once sold, cannot be returned.
- Items purchased on Offer or Sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items can only be exchanged, within 7 working days of delivery, in these cases;
- The product delivered is defective (manufacturing defects) & cannot be serviced (the item will be valid for exchange only if it is in its original packing)
- Wrong product delivered
- The product should not be physically damaged
- Exchange can only be carried out against a product of the same value or higher
- Items for exchange will have to be sent back by the customer
- Credit note equivalent to the purchase value will be issued in case of unavailability of the particular item required for an exchange
- Credit note has to be claimed within 15 working days
- Items will not be eligible for exchange in case of colour/packing variations, which may vary from the picture/photo shown on the website
- The management’s decision will be final for the exchange of products
- Warranty / Guarantee & Service of the products is based on the manufacturer’s terms & conditions.
- Offers – No two or more offers can be combined together.
- Refund – No refund will be done towards any purchases unless the product is no longer available for delivery within the estimated delivery schedule.
- The colour and design of the product across certain categories may vary up to a certain level from the one shown on the website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site or our mobile application.
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.